London Dry Martini
With it's signature olive garnish, there's no cocktail as iconic as the Martini. Our 3 ingredient London Dry Martini recipe is simple, elegant and delicious. And as always, totally alcohol-free.
- 50ml Ecology & Co London Dry
- 30ml Olive Brine - check out Dirty International
- 10ml White Wine Vinegar
- Garnish: Green Olives or Lemon Peel
- Chill a martini glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice)¸
- Add plenty of ice to a shaker or stirring glass.
- Pour in the London Dry, Olive Brine & Vinegar.
- Stir the mixture for about 30 seconds to chill and dilute¤
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a twist of lemon peel or olive.
Tip: If using olives, try to avoid ones that are oily.