Passionfruit and Vanilla Cocktail
Served with Ecology & Co London Dry
- 2 shots London Dry
- 2 Red Seal passionfruit and vanilla infusions
- 1 cup cold water Ice for glasses
- 1 fresh passionfruit
- 1 vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
- Soda water to top up
- Sliced cucumber and mint.
- Pour the water over the infusion bags and infuse for 10 minutes. Remove the bags.
- Fill two glasses with plenty of ice.
- Add the shots of gin, then pour over half the tea.
- Add the flesh from a passionfruit, some cucumber and one half of the vanilla bean.
- Top with soda water and garnish with mint leaves.
- Garnish with plenty of fruit and mint.